Cabinet is a physical file locating database software. It stores all your hard copy file locations (such as legal documents, payrolls, and financial data) in one place.
It saves thousands of hours per year in document management and hence increases productivity. This time would otherwise be spent finding those lost files in cabinets, which could be consequential if they are required for a legal case or upcoming payrolls and employee contracts.
Add, Search, Delete, and Customize to fit your needs.
Control access to specific files, and never worry about compromised data.
Servers with high speed in multiple countries, scalable to any extent as required.
Find one file from over a thousand in less than a second.
Control permissions for every user in the system.
Add new files at ease, and control the level of access.
A member of our team will always be available to provide personalized features just for your company. (Additional features may be subject to charge).
A written location isn't enough to remember where a file is? We got you covered. Upload images of real-life locations to be stored in the database and accessed at any time.
All data is synchronized across open instances of the software, so multiple people can use it at the same time without worrying about corrupting data. Update are automatically downloaded and installed.
Amount of files that can be stored in total in the database
Add a description about this item
Bug fix updates are usually rolled out on the server side. Any critical fixes are sent to the customer instantly. Most updates will not require any user intervention.
Can also be done every day.
Add more storage capacity to the database
Add an additional feature to the software
All additional costs will be calculated based on their complexity and work required, mostly applying to upgrades.
Supports Windows 8, 10, and 11, as well as Mac OS.
2 GB RAM minimum, and 2 GB of hard disk space.
Internet connection with at least 500 kilobytes per second download speed.
MS Excel, Word (to edit exported spreadsheets and reports).
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
The following policy applies to the enterprise software 'Cabinet':
The following program 'Cabinet' was created by Twin Leaf Entertainment LLC and is subject to copyright and regulations.
Re-distribution and attempts to de-compile the program are strictly prohibited and punishable.
1. BILLING - You may use this product as long as the billing contract with Twin Leaf Entertainment LLC is valid, paid for, and mutually agreed upon.
2. RIGHT TO FORBID ACCESS - Twin Leaf Entertainment LLC has the right to forbid access to adding new files to the software at any time. The data entered into the system, however, is solely OWNED BY THE CLIENT COMPANY, and will be sent back, regardless of whether access to the program is restricted or not. Data is never held from the end users under any circumstances.
3. DUPLICATION - Any identical re-use of visual features (including, but not limited to, Logos and buttons) or software features with extremely identical code are subject to copyright by Twin Leaf Entertainment LLC.
4. RIGHT TO PRIVACY - All database information is stored on servers owned by Twin Leaf Entertainment LLC, and is accessible by the end user using the 'Cabinet' system. Twin Leaf Entertainment LLC will NEVER view or modify your data, unless explicitly mentioned by the end user in order to fix a persisting problem.
5. RESULT OF FAILURE TO COMPLY - Failure to comply with any of the terms mentioned in this agreement may result in your data being ported off of the servers provided by Twin Leaf Entertainment LLC. The data WILL NOT be deleted, but rather sent back to the client company or end user, since it is not owned by Twin Leaf Entertainment LLC.
6. LATE PAYMENT - In case payment is not made on time, Twin Leaf Entertainment LLC has the right to restrict access to the 'Cabinet' software application until a payment is made. This includes not allowing additional files to be added to the database, and will only allow current files to be viewed.
7. RIGHT TO DATA INTEGRITY - ALL DATA entered into the system and stored is NOT owned by Twin Leaf Entertainment LLC, and is solely the property of the client. Twin Leaf Entertainment LLC has no right to modify file data of the client without prior permission.
1. DISMANTLING - You will not attempt to dismantle, duplicate, or re-use code used in creation of the software product 'Cabinet' by Twin Leaf Entertainment LLC.
2. PAYMENT - You will provide payment to Twin Leaf Entertainment LLC to maintain access to the 'Cabinet' software.
CONCLUSION OF TERMS: Follow the payment agreement and deadlines provided by Twin Leaf Entertainment LLC, and do not attempt to dismantle the product.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2021 Twin Leaf Entertainment LLC - All Rights Reserved.